If you run a business, you will run into disputes. It is a common aspect of doing business; and one that if not properly handled may cost you not only money and time, but your business as well. Litigation often takes on a life of its own, with far reaching effects and unanticipated consequences.
Whether you have little exposure to the public or you operate a business that caters directly to customers, the experienced business litigators at FitzGerald Yap Kreditor can help you handle disputes and lawsuits efficiently and effectively so you can focus on what you do best: running your business. Our senior litigation partner is ABOTA certified and has over 30 years of trial experience. Other litigators have over 25 years, 20 years and 15 years of experience, respectively.
A firm grasp of the law and facts is often not sufficient to guarantee a good outcome. All too often we have seen a failure to take into account human nature, including a lack of common sense and unreasonable expectations, hurt a viable case. That is where experience plays an outsized role. Although our goal is to help our clients avoid costly and unpredictable litigation whenever possible, we will not hesitate to aggressively defend or pursue a lawsuit when it is the best or only course of action. Whether your dispute is with a customer, vendor, competitor, business partner, or any of the other companies and individuals you cross paths with while running your business, we stand ready to deliver the combination of creative problem-solving and litigation acumen that gets favorable results.
In the courtroom or at the negotiating table, FitzGerald Yap Kreditor is there to protect your company, your interests, and your bottom line.
A Robust and Wide-Ranging Business and Real Estate Litigation Practice
We represent clients in all manner of business and real estate disputes, including:
- Real estate litigation, including purchase/sale agreements, judicial foreclosures, encroachments, trespass, landlord tenant disputes, title defects and easement matters
- Securities litigation, including Wells submissions and FINRA arbitrations
- Probate and trust litigation
- Administrative hearings, including professional licensing and BRE disciplinary matters
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Insurance coverage issues
- Unfair competition, non compete and trade secrets litigation
- Business litigation, including breach of contract, trademark and copyright infringement, tortious interference with contract, product recalls, product liability, collections
- Employment litigation, including wage and hour claims, wrongful termination
- Wrongful death and major injuries
FitzGerald Yap Kreditor: Orange County Business Litigation Lawyers
At FitzGerald Yap Kreditor, our experienced Orange County business litigation attorneys will find the most efficient and effective resolution of your disputes. Contact our business litigation attorneys at (949) 788-8900 to learn more about how we can assist you and arrange for your free, confidential initial consultation. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.