Our corporate and securities attorneys have experience in all areas of public and private securities law. We currently represent a number of public companies, as well as private companies involved in raising capital through venture capital transactions and private offerings.
We advise clients on the “going public” process, including representing them in their initial public offering (IPO). We then continue representation of our clients as public companies in their reporting requirements to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), such as the preparation of their annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, proxy statements, all other required SEC filings and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
FitzGerald Yap Kreditor’s securities experience includes:
- Initial and secondary public offerings
- Obtaining quotation and listing of client securities on the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System (NASDAQ), American Stock Exchange (AMEX), and the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB)
- Regulatory compliance with federal securities requirements for annual reports, quarterly reports, and other public company filing requirements
- Selling shareholder registration statements
- Private offerings and private placement memorandums (PPMs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital transactions
- Compliance with state “blue sky” laws
- Structuring transactions for compliance with specific securities laws exemptions, aimed at limiting regulatory costs
- Structuring otherwise uneconomic transactions to become profitable
- Sophisticated financing structures such as rights offerings, bond offerings with “equity kickers,” bridge loans, preferred stock offerings, and stock splits
- Compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Rule 144 legal opinions for legend removal from stock certificates
- General securities, corporate, contractual, business, and transactional matters
FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP: Orange County Securities Lawyers Focused on Your Success
For over 30 years, FitzGerald Yap Kreditor has had the privilege of fulfilling the legal needs of businesses and individuals in Orange County and throughout Southern California. We are humbled by the trust that our clients place in us, and are gratified when we help our clients overcome obstacles to success, pursue their dreams, or achieve their goals.
Let us show you why our clients are so satisfied with their collaboration with FitzGerald Yap Kreditor, and why they continue to rely on the counsel, advocacy, and value we provide. Contact our Orange County securities lawyers at (949) 788-8900 to learn more about how we can assist you and arrange for your free, confidential initial consultation. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.