We provide routine advice and counseling to public companies regarding compliance obligations under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
We can prepare all filings required by a public company for the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including:
- Annual Reports on Form 10-K
- Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q
- Current Reports on Form 8-K
- Proxy Statements on Schedule 14A/Information Statements on Schedule 14C for annual shareholder meetings
- Section 16 insider filings, including Forms 3, 4, and 5 for officers, directors, and major shareholders, and Schedules 13D and 13G for other significant shareholders
- Registration Statements on Form S-1 for a public offering of securities by a domestic company
- Registration Statements on Form S-8 for the registration of securities under an employee benefit plan
- Registration Statements on Form 10 to become a reporting company
- Registration Statements on Form 8-A to become a reporting company in conjunction with a public offering
- Form D for a private offering
- Form 144 for a sale of securities
- Registration Statements on Form F-1 for a public offering of securities by a foreign company
- Foreign Annual Reports on Form 20-F
- We also prepare and file all required filings with state regulatory agencies.