FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP
John Marston, Of Counsel
Mr. Marston’s practice is focused on commercial and civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, business litigation, employment, and real estate litigation. Mr. Marston advises and represents individuals and businesses in cases involving negligence, business torts, employment, and breach of contract.
Prior to joining FitzGerald Yap Kreditor, Mr. Marston worked on a wide array of litigation matters, including several years litigating personal injury, property damage, employment, insurance, and construction matters. In addition, Mr. Marston has practical experience as a current owner of a family vineyard and former owner of a family winery on Spring Mountain in Napa County.
- California, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, 2005, J.D.
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, California, 1999, B.A., cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Labor and Employment Section of the California Lawyers Association
- California State Bar
- Senior Member of the Guardsmen, a non-profit charitable organization benefitting at-risk Northern California youth
- Secretary and Treasurer of the Marian and John A. Elliott Foundation Inc.
- Donor Circle Members of the Bay Area Discovery Museum