At FitzGerald Yap Kreditor, we know that managing and protecting all that you have earned can be a daunting and complicated task. That’s why estate planning, asset protection, sophisticated tax strategies, and probate are core parts of our practice. The attorneys in our estate planning and tax practice group have helped clients ranging from single parents to Fortune 500 companies find lasting solutions to complex legal and financial challenges. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their objectives so we can develop comprehensive plans to accomplish those goals and bring them peace of mind.
Areas of Counsel Include:
- Individual Tax Planning. Our attorneys help preserve our clients’ hard-earned assets now and in the future through creative strategies designed to minimize tax exposure.
- Business Tax Planning. We provide sophisticated counsel that helps family business owners, closely held business owners and other business owners to maximize owner and employee benefit plans and to minimize tax exposure.
- Asset Protection. Our firm provides creditor protection services designed to help limit the power of creditors who seek to attack your wealth and assets, including the formation of family holding entities, and the drafting of prenuptial/post marital agreements.
- Estate Planning. We provide comprehensive estate planning services to individuals and families of all levels of wealth and financial security. We conform titles of property, draft wills, trusts and other estate planning documents to help clients avoid probate and limit exposure to unnecessary taxes.
- Complex Estate Planning. Multimillion-dollar estates require the attention of an experienced and highly knowledgeable estate planning lawyer. Our firm has helped clients throughout Southern California with complex estate planning needs that may require the formation of specialized trusts, family limited partnerships, or other structures to accomplish client goals.
Business Continuity/Family Protection. If you own a family business and need to know more about business succession planning for your family members, loyal employees or interested third parties, we can help.
Probate Avoidance. Probate, which can cost as much as 10% of a probated estate’s value, may be avoided in most cases.
Dispute Resolution. We provide dispute resolution services for clients who are involved in an estate-related dispute, including will or trust contests or changes.
- Trust Administration and Litigation. We counsel trustees, executors, and administrators regarding their rights and obligations as fiduciaries as well as represent parties involved in probate and trust disputes and will contests.
FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP: Orange County Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Tax, and Probate Lawyers
For over 30 years, FitzGerald Yap Kreditor has had the privilege of fulfilling the legal needs of businesses and individuals in Orange County and throughout Southern California. We are humbled by the trust that our clients place in us, and are gratified when we help our clients overcome obstacles to success, pursue their dreams, or achieve their goals.
Let us show you why our clients are so satisfied with their collaboration with FitzGerald Yap Kreditor, and why they continue to rely on the counsel, advocacy, and value we provide.
Contact our estate planning & business attorneys at (949) 788-8900 to learn more about how we can assist you and arrange for your free, confidential initial consultation. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you.